Scheduling & Dispatching
With TranWare’s automated software and real-time GPS tracking, dispatchers can see exactly where the vehicles are and dispatch manually or autoomatically by vehicle location, zone, queue position, or almost any coombination your require.
Organize, schedule, and track vehicles, drivers, shifts, licensing, leasing, maintenance or track the status, movement, and location of each vehicle. Ensure fast, accurate CRM based order entry that can be done in seconds by any call taker, or “injected” instantly via your website or our proprietary RiderApp smartphone solution which support pre-booking and special vehicle and driver requests. The possibilities are endless!
- Flexible order entry screen with complete Google(r) integration designed for ease of use and speed
- User-definable tab stops, custom views by user
- Complete geo-data files, automatic zone-based pricing, mileage estimates
- User-definable landmarks (common addresses)
- Many options for trip pricing including flat rate, zone to zone, metered, mileage-based, hourly, as directed, etc.
- Complete customer trip history and instant trip recall
- Complete driver and customer profiles for handling medicaid work
- Computer-aided dispatch by vehicle or driver and completely automated dispatch
- Dispatch “areas” supporting multiple dispatch screens
- Standing orders & driver scheduling
- Caller ID interface available
- Medicaid interfaces available
- Integrated credit card processing and authorization available
WebBooker & Kiosk
The module can be configured as a generic reservations page allowing customers to enter origin and destination information or as a “kiosk” tied to a specific location such as a mall, restaurant, transportation hub, or corporate office. In kiosk mode, the origin location is pre-defined and the customer only needs to enter the destination.
- Fully integrated with TranWare
- Accessible via any web-enabled device
- 100% hosted in the cloud
- Google® Maps integration with visual trip route display
- Configurable types of service
- Automatic price estimates
- Can be associated with a specific billing account
Fixed Route Module
- Provides a publicly displayable live map that shows the stops and allows users to click on a stop to see the schedule.
- Displays the real-time location of the busses/vans.
- The in-vehicle application can track the number of passengers embarking and debarking from busses at each stop.
- Provides for detailed reporting of the historical data regarding ridership.
- Supports Universal Travel Card for paperless passenger payment.
- Supports hands-free temperature measurements of passengers using readily available equipment designed for this purpose.
- Provides a driver companion app with a pre-shift inspection checklist feature.
- Provides a preventive maintenance module integrated with shifting to call in vehicles for service as required.
- Mobile users can quickly see live bus location for the nearest route(s) based on their current location.