Automated Call Handling
TranWare’s proprietary call-out feature is designed to save you and your staff both time and money by automating your call-out needs. With TranCall, passengers are notified of the arrival of their vehicle via an automated recording, freeing your dispatchers to keep track of your vehicles rather than spending time manually calling passengers. As the driver approaches the pickup location he/she simply requests a call-out with the touch of a button on the TranAir MDT. TranCall then notifies the customer via a fully customizable prerecorded message. The driver is then notified on his/her MDT when the call-out was successful. In the event the passenger does not answer, the driver is alerted with a “Call-out unsuccessful” message, at which point he/she could request an additional call-out or proceed to a no-show status.
- Save expensive human resources by freeing your dispatchers to attend your fleet instead of manually calling passengers.
- Save drivers both time and fuel by reducing “dead time” – sitting in the car idling.
- Increase rider satisfaction and retention by saving them the frustration of needing to wait by the door.
Similar to call-outs, these are automated text messages that are sent to passengers when their trips are assigned to vehicles (or 30 minutes before pickup, whichever is later) with the expected pickup time. These messages are configured by the fleet and can be sent at different trip status updates. For example, some fleets also send an SMS message at trip completion to serve as a receipt. Each message has a direct web link to RiderApp™ to instantly display the trip in progress!
For customers performing pre-scheduled “next day” trips, the TranCall Reminder Module will automatically call customers to confirm their scheduled transportation. After the next day trips have been scheduled, a single process will automatically call the customers and play a message with their scheduled pickup information.
- The customer has the option to confirm or cancel the trip.
- Customer responses are logged in the trip record within the dispatch system.
- This prevents unnecessary “no shows” and reduces staff workload
Many fleets provide round trip services to their customers where the return trip is scheduled as a “will-call”. These calls can be a strain on call centers during peak times of the day when many clients are calling in to indicate they are ready to be picked up. With Tran Will-Call, the strain on the call center is greatly reduced with automation for this relatively mundane task. Customer calls a dedicated phone line that detects the caller’s phone number, looks up his/her return trip (if one is pending) and allows the customer to indicate he/she is ready by pressing a key. Customers can also cancel trips using this feature.
- Reduce call-taker/dispatcher utilization by removing the need to answer will-call requests from customers.
- RiderApp users can indicate when they are ready to be picked up on will-call trips directly from their mobile devices.
Our interface, paired up with our compatible hardware, makes identifying repeat customers a snap. Autofill order entry screens with name & location and even see previous trip details. The dispatch system collects the phone number and associates the number with past riders and locations for a quick and easy dispatch that will keep customers coming back.
With our Caller ID feature, you cut call time, improve accuracy and improve communication. Above all, you WOW your customers! And turn first-time customers into repeat customers.